The 10 basic principles of weight loss
If you want to lose weight and stay slim, do you really know how to do it? To be sure, check your knowledge with the list of 10 main principles of weight loss.
- Some water
- Natural proteins
Fish, crustaceans, poultry, meat, dairy products and eggs are highly satiating proteins, which dislodge fat mass while sculpting muscle capital. 1 portion to 3 meals (including fish 2 to 3 times a week) + according to the appetite, to taste: 1 to 2 yogurts or slices of ham.
- Cooked veggies and crudités at will (+ spices or lightened vinaigrette).
A high concentration of pro satiety fibers, minerals and vitamins for caloric misery. Lunch and dinner: 1 plate of raw vegetables dessert + 1/2 to 3/4 plate of vegetables in accompaniment.
- Whole grain cereals with a low glycemic index
Bread, pasta, rice, bulgur, buckwheat, spelled, quinoa, etc. and legumes (soya, lentils, split peas, white beans …).
- At breakfast: 2 tbsp. whole muesli without added sugar or 1 to 2 slices of whole meal bread or cereals + 1 knob of butter or 3 tbsp. tablespoons oatmeal without added sugar.
- Lunch: Table 1/4 cereals or legumes (3 tablespoons) or, as desired, 1 slice of bread + 3/4 vegetables + protein. Except the first week to start losing weight, where one consumes slow carbohydrates only breakfast for the energy they distill and their satiation long.
- Two seasonal fruits a day
At lunch or snack in the afternoon + 1 fruit at breakfast. Except the first week, where only the morning one is kept.
Some vitamins cannot be assimilated without fat and studies show that one gets better with it. To be divided per day: 10 g butter (1 mini-plate) + 2 tbsp. coffee of rapeseed oil, nuts, and olive.
- Three dairy products a day
Products or 0% or 20%, including 1 at breakfast yoghurt, fissile, fromage Blanc and cheese at one serving per day rather than lunch. And a dairy for dessert at dinner.
- Zero refined products
Products with a high glycemic index, suitable for cravings (white bread, pasta, biscuits, mashed potatoes and carrots …).
- Light dinner
We reduce the portions compared to those of lunch; we opt for lean protein or vegetarian soup.
We do physical activity for 1 hour3 times a week or 30 minutes a day. The simplest: brisk walking, provided you keep up the good rhythm, perfectly straight, buttocks and tummy tucked in, shoulders back and swinging arms, elbows bent.